Updated: November 27, 2018
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY, AND ARE OF SOUND MIND, TO ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.
- No legal advice; No attorney-client relationship. The content in and accessible through this site, including newsletters and other materials requested by you through this site: (i) is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, and (ii) is not intended to create, and your receipt and/or use of such content does not create, a lawyer-client relationship. You should not rely on any such content without first consulting a licensed attorney familiar with your particular facts and legal issues. Any e-mail or other communications sent from you to us through the site will not be treated as confidential unless the Firm agrees in advance to treat it as such. Accordingly, do not send us any information about any matter which may involve you unless and until we have formalized our agreement to represent you.
- Attorney Advertising Notice. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The materials contained in this website have been prepared by the Firm for advertising, marketing, and general informational purposes only and are not legal advice. As noted above, this information is not intended to create, nor does the receipt of such information constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Do not send the Firm information until you speak with one of our attorneys and obtain authorization to send that information to us.
- Tax Advice. Any tax information or written tax advice contained in this site is not intended to be and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.
- Terms of Service. The Site’s Terms of Service are incorporated by reference herein. You agree that you have read and understood our Terms of Service.
- Intellectual Property. The entirety of the content in this site is a collective work owned by the Firm and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All right, title and interest in and to the materials (the “Materials”) comprising this site, including without limitation, the text, information, documents, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, sounds, proprietary and or licensed software and coding, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof are the sole property of the Firm or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in this site is the property of the Firm or its licensors, and such software is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as expressly provided by the Firm, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of the Firm’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the site are owned by the Firm or its licensors. The Firm does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by us. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Subhan Law Office, LLC.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SITE, ITS CONTENTS AND THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE FIRM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ITS USES AND THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, ACCURACY AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some states do not allow the disclaimer or limitation of warranties, so the disclaimers set forth above may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FIRM, ITS PARTNERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE SITE. Some states do not allow the disclaimer or limitation of damages, so the disclaimers set forth above may not apply to you.
- Use of Passwords. Access to certain portions of this site may, from time-to-time, involve the use of a unique user name and/or password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of such user names and passwords, and will promptly notify us if you believe such security has been compromised. You will not use the user names and/or passwords of any third party without such party’s express prior consent. You will not misrepresent your identity or any other information when communicating with the Firm through the site.
- Third Party Links and Frames. The Firm may provide links to websites operated by third parties. The Firm makes no representations whatsoever about any third party websites that you may access through this site, and the fact that we have linked to another site should not be construed as an endorsement of that site or its proprietor. The Firm is not responsible for the privacy practices, terms and conditions, or content of such websites. The Firm prohibits (i) the framing of any materials available through this site, and (ii) “deep linking” to pages of the site other than the home page. The Firm reserves the right to disable any unauthorized frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the contents of any other websites linked to this site.
- Communications with the Firm. By sending the Firm any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material, you grant the Firm an unrestricted, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material in any manner, including in connection with the Firm’s business, and you also agree that the Firm is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. You agree that no comments or other information submitted by you to the Firm will violate any personal or proprietary right of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright and trademark rights). You agree that no comments or other information submitted by you to the Firm will be libelous, obscene, harassing, abusive or otherwise unlawful. You agree that you shall remain solely liable for the contents of any comments or other information submitted by you to the Firm.
- Guarantee and Refund Policy. Our “fill in the blank” legal forms are 100% guaranteed to be up to date and in accordance with Wisconsin and or federal law. Forms prepared using our online automated legal solution are prepared from client input and we cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy of that input beyond our promise that the input given to us is guaranteed to be accurately inserted in the forms we prepare. We also guarantee your satisfaction with our Immigration Advisor, legal advice by phone program. Furthermore, we will refund the attorney fee of $29950.00 if your USCIS concurrent filing of a marriage based green card application is denied (i.e. filing I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, and I-131 concurrently).
This Guarantee does not apply if:
(1) the Client and or Beneficiary/Applicant provides us with a material misrepresentation or fraudulent material,
(2) omits a material fact through nondisclosure that would lead to a denial,
(3) has undisclosed criminal convictions,
(4) US Citizenship and Immigration Service (“USCIS”) deems that the marriage is not legitimate,
(5) any suspicion of visa fraud or any denial based on not meeting the criteria set forth under the Immigration and Nationality Act,
(6) falsely claiming you were a US citizen to obtain employment or any other state or federal benefit,
(7) have been involved in prior immigration proceedings or received a deportation or expedited removal order,
(8) fail to answer interviewer’s questions at USCIS interview,
(9) income does not exceed the required poverty guidelines and in countries other than Philippines, cannot secure a qualified co-sponsor for the application; or
(10) do not provide supporting documentation or requested information necessary to complete the application.
The Money Back Guarantee / Refund Policy for the a marriage based green card application ALSO DOES NOT APPLY to any circumstances where the Client and or Beneficiary/Applicant break up, have a change or heart, decide not to proceed, a procedural mistake or misrepresentation by a third party, or anything relating to withdrawal by the attorney and or termination of the Agreement after retaining the Firm. You must contact the firm in writing within 30 calendar days of your purchase of any “fill in the blank” legal form and or services to request a refund. You must mail your written refund request to Subhan Law Office, LLC, 250 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1800, Milwaukee, WI 53202. The firm shall review all refund requests that have been properly submitted and issue a refund or request fee arbitration on a case-by-case basis. If the firm elects fee arbitration, the firm shall submit the case under the fee arbitration rules and procedures set forth by the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules for accepting flat fees under SCR 20:1.5(g)(1-4). Please see our Terms of Service for more details.
- Attorney Support Policy for Online Legal Forms and or Services. Our online legal packages for legal forms and or services that include an asterisk next to the term “Attorney Support” include one telephone consultation. The telephone consultation may be for up to 30 minutes of legal advice about the specific legal form and or service you purchased. You must contact the firm to redeem this Attorney Support within the ninety (90) days of your purchase. After contacting the firm within the 90 days of your purchase, we will schedule a mutually convenient time and date to redeem your Attorney Support telephone consultation.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Firm, its partners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, and content and service providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account with the Firm (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account, the Firm site user name or account password. Dispute Resolution. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims pursuant to this agreement according to our Terms of Service, which you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all applicable supplemental terms, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- Dispute Resolution. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims pursuant to this agreement according to our Terms of Service, which you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all applicable supplemental terms, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- Changes to the Website. The Firm reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the website and those services offered at the site at any time without prior notice to you.
- About these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions were posted on the date set forth above. The Firm reserves the right to change, alter, or modify these terms and conditions for any reason at any time. When we do so, changes in these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and will be effective immediately. If you are a regular visitor to this site, we recommend that you check these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
- Subhan Law Office, LLC Licensed and or Authorized to Practice Law. The Firm is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin. The Firm is also authorized to practice immigration and nationality law in all 50 States, U.S. territories and possessions, and all U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. The Federal Immigration Regulations, 8 C.F.R. 292, allow an attorney admitted in any state or U.S. territory to practice before an immigration court and or agencies in immigration matters. The Firm is also authorized to practice federal trademark and copyright law in all 50 States. The Federal Trademark Regulations, 37 C.F.R. 11.14, allow any individual who is an attorney as defined in § 11.1 to represent others before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in trademark and other non-patent matters. An attorney is not required to apply for registration or recognition to practice before the USPTO in trademark and other non-patent matters. The Firm is also authorized to practice federal tax law in all 50 States. The U.S Treasury and Internal Revenue Regulations, 31 C.F.R. § 10.3, states that any attorney who is not currently under suspension or disbarment from practice before the Internal Revenue Service may practice before the Internal Revenue Service by filing with the Internal Revenue Service a written declaration that the attorney is currently qualified as an attorney and is authorized to represent the party or parties. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, attorneys who are not currently under suspension or disbarment from practice before the Internal Revenue Service are not required to file a written declaration with the IRS before rendering written advice covered under § 10.35 or § 10.37, but their rendering of this advice is practice before the Internal Revenue Service. The Supreme Court of the United Sates held in The Florida Bar v. Sperry, 373 U.S. 379 (1963) that the State of Florida cannot enjoin an activity as unlicensed practice of law if a federal rule or regulation allows a lawyer licensed in another state to engage in the activity. In conclusion, as a Wisconsin licensed attorney, the Firm is authorized to practice federal immigration, tax, and trademark and copyright law in all 50 States in compliance with federal regulations and the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution.