We’re a modern, marriage green card law firm.

Apply for Your Marriage Green Card with a Top-rated Immigration Attorney.

Learn the step by step process to get your green card approved, easily and conveniently, so you can live the American Dream!
We’re a modern, marriage green card law firm.

Apply for Your Marriage Green Card with a Top-rated Immigration Attorney.

How to Apply for a Green Card through Marriage

Apply for Green Card in the United States

A spouse of a U.S. citizen can apply for a green card through marriage from within the United States by filing an adjustment of status application also known as a “concurrent filing.”

Consular Processing from Abroad

If outside the U.S., you will need to apply for what is called Consular Processing. Your spouse will attend an interview at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

Here’s How We Work.

On-demand learning. Secure client portal. Designated communication channel.

Work with us remotely – anytime, from anywhere, and on any device.


First, you will schedule a consultation. You can call us or schedule online. We’ll schedule a phone call or video conference where we’ll answer your questions for no charge.

On-Demand Learning & Support

Next, you’ll join our online learning academy. We’ve developed a system that uses on-demand videos, checklists, and ongoing attorney support to help you get approved.

Get Your Green Card

When you engage us, you will be given access to a secure client portal. You’ll upload all the necessary documents and we’ll prepare and file your case. Mock interview preparation included.

Green Card through Marriage Requirements & Process

Green Card through Marriage Requirements

You must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident in order to meet the marriage green card requirements. You must prove that you both entered into a valid marriage relationship. Examples of proof include: joint bank account, joint lease, and photos taken together.

You must also prove that you can financially support your foreign spouse. As part of the green card application, sponsors must provide an affidavit of support showing that they have adequate means of financial support and the immigrant spouse is therefore not likely to rely on the U.S. government for financial support.

If you have additional questions about whether or not you and your spouse meet the green card requirements, please email or call us to learn more.

Green Card through Marriage Process

Whether your spouse is within the U.S. or applying from outside the U.S., marriage-based green card applications require couples to complete the following steps:

1. Prepare and file the I-130 Form, along with all supporting documents, with USCIS to prove your in a valid marriage relationship;

2. Draft and file the I-485 Adjustment of Status Application (if within the U.S.) and;

3. Complete the Medical Examination and Attend your Marriage Green Card Interview.

For more information about the marriage green card process, go here.

What Happens After Filing?

A marriage green card is issued for ten years, unless the couple has been married for less than two years, in which case your spouse will receive a two year “conditional” green card. 90 days prior to your second year anniversary of having your green card approved, you will apply to remove conditions using Form I-751 and then, if approved, receive a ten year green card.

Contact a Top Rated Immigration Attorney

Authorized to Practice Immigration Law in All 50 States

Contact Us Now. Get Answers for Only $49.